A Visit to Less Fortunate Citizen with Bali Family Projects at Rendang, Karangasem
Together with Mr. Grant Wills from Bali Family Projects, BCC visited some less fortunate citizen at Br. Baler Pasar, Rendang Village, Karangasem on 17 January 2018.
The following are the citizen we have visited:
- Wayan Genti
- Nengah Ngembeng
- Wayan Sudarsana
- Ketut Sari
- Nyoman Ningsih
- Nengah Ada
- Wayan Diarsa
- Ketut Bagiarta
This opportunity was also used to distribute daily need packages to each family of Wayan Genti, Nengah Ngembeng, Wayan Sudarsana, Ketut Sari, Nyoman Ningsih. There were also a mattress and 2 pillows to each family of Nengah Ada, Wayan Diarsa, and Ketut Bagiarta.
The following are the taken documentations.
We also distributed cash donation as follows;
- Cash at Rp.250.000 from Ibu Irmawati to I Ketut Rengut
- Cash at Rp.400.000 from NS kepada Niang Korta
- Cash at Rp.460.000 from Ibu Cahyandari Listy to Niang Korta
- Cash at Rp.300.000 from Ibu Stefanie Teguh to Niang Korta
- Cash at Rp.400.000 from NS to Ni Made Kerta
- Cash at Rp.300.000 from Ibu Rusmala Dewi to Ni Made Kerta
- Cash at Rp.400.000 from NS to Desak Nyoman Sayang
- Cash at Rp.482.000 from Ms. Lynda Pearson to I Gusti Made Suda
Below are the documentations.