BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Insurance Program Assistance
This program is the result of a collaboration between Bali Caring Community (BCC) and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan. It essentially helps those less-fortunate who are in high-risk jobs gain access to a local form of social security. This program includes: accident insurance, death insurance and a pension plan.
For complete information, here is the brochure outlining the program.
You can help the less-fortunate person/family of your choice to join this program by following these steps:
1. Choose who would you like to help
You can choose who would you like to help on this page. We recommend that you choose people who have high-risk jobs, such as a coconut tree climber, tuak (fermented palm drink) maker, casual worker, construction worker etc.
2. Inform us
- The name of the person you would like to help
- Your full name/initials to put on the BCC website
- Tell us when would you like to start and for how long?
(Please note that the minimum insurance premium is for one year)
3. Payment of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan’s Premium
You may pay the premium for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan for your chosen recipient one year in advance, using the following calculation:
Monthly premium Rp. 16.800 X 12 months = Rp. 201.600 paid directly to BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
The premium payment can also be paid for several years in advance. If the recipient passes away, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan will fully refund the unused amount of the premium.
Below is the brochure explaining how to pay the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan premium.
4. Evidence of premium payment
It is compulsory for you as a donor to send evidence of the premium payment to us through Email to: asti[at]balicaringcommunity.org or WhatsApp/Line: 0813-3830-4000, enabling us to follow up with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan for an identity card to be issued.
5. Overseas donors
If you live overseas, the premium payment can be made via Paypal through the BCC account: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will pay the premium to BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, the evidence of premium payment will be sent to you through Email or WhatsApp.
6. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan’s Card
After the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan identity card is issued, we will send it to the recipient and explain the benefits of the card to the person/family. All documentation for the handing process will be sent to you through Email or WhatsApp.
7. Situation updates
If a situation arises that the recipient is no longer suitable to receive help, we will inform you to stop the aid or to change the recipient. Such situations may include: the recipient has passed away, the financial condition of the recipient has improved, etc.
8. How to stop being a donor
Should you wish to stop your donation or change the recipient, please inform us through Email: asti[at]balicaringcommunity.org or WhatsApp/Line: 0813-3830-4000. If you don’t send evidence of funds being transferred for three consecutive months, we will assume that you have chosen to stop being a regular donor. In the event of this happening, we will then delete your name/initials from our list of active donors.
For further information about the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Insurance Program, please contact us through Email to: kadek[at]balicaringcommunity.org.
There are many ways to help others, but not many that give support by providing employment insurance. This is an important means of protection for those less fortunate in the event of an accident in that it will enable the recipient to still feed his/her family. In this case, the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Program will provide protection for a worker in terms of accident insurance, death insurance and a pension plan.
Below is a list outlining the details and help that has been provided by the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Program:
- 13 March 2018; BPJS Insurance Card for Nyoman Lapar, Disabled and Less Fortunate Citizen from Br. Susut Kaja, Susut Vilage, Bangli
- 15 March 2018; BPJS Insurance Card for 14 Less Fortunate Citizen at Gerokgak, Buleleng
- 19 March 2018; BPJS insurance card donation for 3 poor people in Subuk Village, Busungbiu, Buleleng
- 20 March 2018; BPJS insurance card donation for 3 poor people in Duda Timur Village, Selat, Karangasem
- 21 March 2018; BPJS insurance card for 4 poor citizen at Lemukih Village, Sawan, Buleleng
- 4 April 2018; BPJS insurance card for 4 poor citizen at Rendang Village, Karangasem