Hariono, an Orphan in Dusun Dasan Tereng , Gumantar Village, Kayangan, North Lombok
Date of visit: 1st March 2019
Name: Hariono (M / 8 years old/ elementary school grade 2)
Address: Dusun Dasan Tereng, Gumantar Village, Kayangan District, North Lombok Regency
Uncle’s Name: Radipa (M / 45 years old)
Occupation: home garden farmer
Telephone number that can be contacted:
- 0878-5584-4644 – Radipa, uncle.
- 0823-3910-4627 – Yulian Wahyudi Kadriadi (Adi), BCC Volunteer in North Lombok
If you want to become a regular donor for Hariono, we will make a bank account in his name so that you can directly help him.
- Please contact us if you want to be a regular donor for Hariono
Hariono lives with his uncle and aunt and his uncle’s 5 children. His father and mother have died. The distance to school from his home is about 1.5 km, Hariono goes to school on foot.
Source of income:
- His uncle works as a garden farmer in his yard. The yield of the garden is not much because the yard is not too wide.
- His aunt is a housewife, does not have a steady income.
- To get additional income, he raises 1 calf.
- He received 5 kg of rice-for-the-poor(Raskin) assistance from the government per month.
Cost of living:
- Free school tuition. Pay clothes and book money once a year or if necessary.
- Pocket money for school: Rp. 2,000 – 5,000 per day.
House conditions: His house has collapsed because of the earthquake in 2018, they rebuilt they house using the materials from the old house that could still be used.
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of cots / beds: 1
- Number of mattresses: 1
- Cement floor
- Brick walls and kalsiboard
- Roof of zinc
- Other rooms: kitchen
- Electricity exists
- Water from mountain source water pipes – there is only water during the rainy season
- Land status: own property
Your assistance to the Hariono family can be:
- Basic food or financial assistance to buy daily necessities
- Funding assistance for school fees / pocket money
- Help with children’s bikes or children’s toys
- Children’s school equipment; bags, shoes, books and stationery
- Help with cattle
Here are some photos that we took.