Nyoman Lulut, Poor Family at Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Date of visit : 3rd March 2017
Name: Nyoman Lulut (Male, around 50 y/o)
Occupation: Salt labor
Address: Br. Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency
Spouse name: Nyoman Seneng (Female, around 50 y/o)
Reachable contact number:
- 0853-3836-2757 – his own.
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya, local volunteer
Category : Poor family
If you want to be their regular donor, we will make them a bank account and you can help them directly.
- Please contact us if you want to be their regular donor.
Nyoman Lulut and his spouse have 1 daughter 17 y/o, elementary school graduate, cannot continue education, not married and live with her parent.
- Nyoman Lulut work as salt labor with wage Rp. 50.000 per day, within 1 month he can work 10 time on dry season, but when wet season, he almost not get any work because not possible to make salt.
- Her spouse is a housewife, no stable income and have rheumatic.
- To get extra money, the take care 4 cow owned by their neighbor.
- He sometimes (around per 3-4 months) get rice aid for the poor from govern by paying Rp.6000/kg for max. 3kg.
- Bedroom : 2
- Bed: 2
- Mattress: 1
- Paved floor
- Bamboo wall
- Brick roof
- Other room : kitchen and bath room
- Have electricity and ground water.
- Land status: owned
Your aid to this family can be:
- Mattres and pillow
- Daily need or fund to buy one
- Cattle or pig aid
- Aid to renovate the house (wall and roof) or to make a descent house
Here are some documentation we took.