Children Health Check at SDN 5 Pering Sari, Selat, Karangasem
On December 14th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 5 Pering Sari, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 5 Pering Sari; Ni Nyoman Duri, S. Pd. SD (0852 3704 3966), I Gusti Ngurah Ardana, S. Pd., I Gusti Ayu Mirah Suriathi, S. Pd. SD., Dewa Putu Kastawan, S. Pd. H., I Dewa Ketut Sudiantara, S. Pd., I Dewa Gede Arnawa, S. Ag., I Ketut Suena, S. Ag., Ni Wayan Julianti, S. Pd., I Made Muliarta, S. Pd., I Dewa Gede Marca
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Kristin
- BCC’s volunteers; Ketut Ciptayanti, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, Dedut, Janaspriya, Asti, Adhis, Ade
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 5 Pering Sari; 47 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.