“Dana Punia” Orphanage, Singaraja
Date of Visit: November 8, 2013
Matron: Ibu Putu Mahyuni Erwina
Head: Bapak Gede Arba Dana
Address: Jl. Pulau Timor, West Banyuning Area, Banyuning Village, Buleleng Sub District, Singaraja Regency
Caretaker: 4 persons
Foster Children: 50 persons; 20 Junior High School aged children, 27 Senior High School aged children, 3 college students
Bank Account: Bank BRI, No.: 0088-01-026417-50-4, Beneficiary: Panti Asuhan Dana Punia
- Ida Bagus Komang Wedatama, 300.000 Rupiah per month starting January 2017
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
On that occasion, we met Bapak Gede Arba Dana; the head of Dana Punia Foundation. This foundation owns and manages some schools start from pre-school to college. Common people who learned at those schools pay school fee like the other school, but the schools are free for the foster children. Dana Punia Orphanage handles 50 foster children, mostly come from poor families in Singaraja area.
In order to fulfil their needs, this orphanage mostly got donation from the society, especially from the government via Social Service Department at Rp. 3.500/day/child for 30 children.
Your donation to this orphanage can be in form of:
- Food and groceries: rice, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, oil, spices, milk, tea, sugar, instant noodle.
- Bath, washing, & cleaning equipment: detergent, soap, tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, floor cleaner, dish cleaner, broom, mop.
- Fund to support the orphanage’s operational cost such as: electricity, water bill, phone bills, etc.
Here are some documentations taken.
|Dana Punia Foundation|
|Dana Punia Orphanage|
|The Head of the Foundation|
|The Foster Children|