Destawan Orphanage Buleleng
Date of visit : December 6, 2013
Head of orphanage : Ketut Sutersina
Phone : 081915685757
Address : Dusun Kanginan, Sawan village, Buleleng Sub distric
Care taker : 5 persons
Foster Children : 35 persons, 12 primary school-aged children, 4 junior high school-aged children, 11 high school-aged children, 8 college students.
Bank Account: Bank BRI, No: 4757-01-005208-53-3, Beneficiary: Panti Asuhan Destawan
- Ida Bagus Komang Wedatama, 300.000 Rupiah per month starting January 2017
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
Destawan foundation was established on February 9, 2009. Currently, they have 35 foster children, mostly come from needy families within Buleleng areas.
For children’s school fee from primary to high school, the head of orphanage, Ketut Suterisna, has to talk to the school principals at almost every semester, so that the foster children can attend school without having to pay school fees. 8 Excel children had received scholarship for university level while the others should end their education at high school level.
In order to fulfill their needs, this orphanage relies on public donation. In the past, this orphanage had received financial assistance at Rp 3000/day/child from the government for once. For food supply, the foster children also raise cows, pigs, chickens, ducks, gooses and cat fishes.
Your donation to this orphanage can be in form of:
- Food and groceries: rice, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, oil, spices, milk, tea, sugar, instant noodle.
- Bath, washing, and cleaning equipment: detergent, soap, tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, floor cleaner, dish cleaner, broom, mop.
- Fund to support the orphanage’s operational cost, such as: electricity bill, water bill, phone bills, etc.
Here are some documentations taken.