Fillial Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben, Underdeveloped School at Muntig Village, Kubu, Karangasem
Date of visit: November 19, 2014
Name: Fillial Government Elementary School 3 Tulamben
Address: Muntig Village, Kubu District, Karangasem Regency
Note: Underdeveloped School
Fillial Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben was established due to the Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben was located far away from people’s house at Muntig/Pule village who live around Agung Mountain’s foot. Besides, the establishment of Fillial Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben was aimed to accommodate students from nearest dusuns; Dusun Kedampal/Aas and Dusun Bidong/Datah.
The condition of the school building is pretty poor; the classroom floor is made of cement (dusty), half of the wall is made from woven bamboo, benches and chairs are worn, while the classrooms are incapacious. Currently, there are only 3 classrooms; classroom 1, 2, and 3. The school yard is very dusty during dry season and will be very muddy during rainy season.
This school was lucky to get some helps such as:
- Library Building donated by Bimasena; already constructed.
- Toilet and Water reservoir by PT. Angkasa Pura; already constructed.
- 2 Classrooms building from Bali provincial government; on process of constructing
- 3 Classrooms building from Bali Galeria; on process of constructing
Fillial Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben needs support such as:
- Reading/School books for elementary school children for the library
- Furniture for the library
- Furniture and class inventory for the new 5 classrooms
- Notebooks and stationery for students
- School fences
If you want to visit Fillial Public Elementary School 3 Tulamben, BCC is willing to take you there, or you can also contact the school development committee; Bp. I Ketut Suta Wijaya at 085 237 025 669.
Here are some of the documentation that we could take.