Housing Assistance for Putu Intan in Br. Bucang, Desa Sakti, Nusa Penida, Klungkung
On September 5th, 2017 we finished building a simple house for Ni Putu Intan Agustina (Female/8 years old/1st grade); an orphan in Br. Bucang, Desa Sakti, Nusa Penida, Klungkung.
The specification of the renovation program as follows :
- 1 bedroom size 2,5 x 3 meter
- 1 x 3 meter porch
- 1 bathroom size 1,5 x 1,5 meter
- Total building area is 12,75 m2
- Additional open kitchen area (roof only)
- Floor: smooth cement floor texture
- Wall: plastered brick wall
- Roof: asbestos roof
Total building cost: Rp. 19.600.000.
The donor of this house renovation program is Mrs. Amor Ayou.
Below are the steps of the house renovation program:
- May 10, 2017; BCC’s team held a survey to the recipient house
- August 7, 2017; BCC’s volunteer for Nusa Penida area, Mr. Wayan Urip (0812-3653-5261) coordinated
a) with recipient’s family to decide the position of the building and the best day to start the building process.
b) with the builder to explain the house specification and the cost of building
c) with the sub-village head to help to supervise the project so the building process will suit the budget and the specification
- August 14, 2017; started the building process
- September 5, 2017; the house has finished and handed over to the recipient
Here are some of the picture that we have taken.