Kadek Wartawan, a poor family in Br. Batu Ampar, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Date of visit : 18th June 2020
Name : Kadek Wartawan (M/25 years old)
Occupation :construction worker
Address : Br. Batu Ampar, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency
Wife’s name : Luh Puspianti (F/23 years old)
Occupation : housewife, raising cattle
Phone numbers that can be contacted
- 0812-4627-1103 – himself
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya; BCC Buleleng area’s volunteer
Category : Poor family
If you’d like to become a permanent donor for the above mentioned family, we will create a bank account for them, so that you can help them directly.
- Please contact us if you’d like to be their permanent donor
Kadek Wartawan and his wife have 2 children ;
- 1st child ; Boy/6 years old/this year will enter school
- 2nd child ; Boy/2,5 years old
Source of income
- Kadek Wartawan works as a construction worker with daily fee of Rp 70.000 per day. Normally, he can work 15 times within a month. But he had an accident at work 3 months ago, his arm was badly wounded, and since then he hasn’t been able to work again because he’s still in recovery as an outpatient. More than this, there’s also no construction job during the corona pandemic.
- His wife, Luh Puspianti, is raising cattle (2 cows and 1 pig) while taking care of their children at home. During harvest time, she sometimes finds a job as a farm worker.
- He receives 15 kg rice aid from the government every month.
- Bedroom : 1
- Bed divan: 1
- Mattress : 1
- Dirt floor
- Walls are made from bamboo wicker, and the holes are covered by used sacks
- Asbestos roof
- Electricity is available
- He asks his neighbors for water
- Other room : kitchen
- Land status : Self-owned
Your aid for this family can be in the following forms:
- Food or fund to buy daily living needs
- Child fund or pocket money, as one of them will start education this school year
- Bicycle or toys for the children
- Children’s school equipment, such as bag, shoes, books and stationery
- Fund to build a simple house
These are a few photos that we took.
Address : Br. Batu Ampar, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°07’56.0″S 114°34’34.2″E (View on Google Maps)