Komang Agus, an Orphan in Dusun Wanasari, Sangalangit Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Date of visit: July 17th, 2019
Name: Komang Agus Triadnyana (M / 13 years old / 1st grade junior high school)
Address: Dusun Wanasari, Sangalangit Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency
Grandfather’s name: I Wayan Sari (M / around 75 years old), occupation: raising cattle and pigs
Grandma’s name: Nengah Nastri (F / 54 years old), occupation: raising cattle and pigs
Contact telephone number:
- 0853-4827-0490 – Made Darsana; uncle.
- 0813-3788-6175 – Bp. Wayan Tarik Adnyana; Head of Dusun Madan
Bank Account: BRI Bank No .: 4753-01-015440-53-5, under: I Wayan Sari (Komang’s grandfather)
- Putu Eka Julia, Rp. 100,000 every month, starting in August 2019
- AS, Rp. 100,000 every month, starting in August 2019
- Gede Wiyastra, 100.000 Rupiah per month starting January 2020
- We respectfully request that you consider assisting other needy families to ensure that the support provided is more evenly distributed.
Komang Agus lives with his grandfather and grandmother, his father and mother have passed away. Komang is the third child of 3 siblings; 1st sister is married and lives with her family, while 2nd sister works and lives in Denpasar.
In addition to his grandfather and grandmother, there are also his 2 uncles who are still single, both working as construction workers. The distance to school from his home is quite far, Komang goes to school by riding to his neighbor who has a motorcycle.
Source of income:
- His grandfather and grandmother work to raise 2 cows and 1 pig with its 7 piglets. Income is uncertain, they get money only if they sell cows (every 2 years) or pigs (once every 6 months).
- They get 10 kg of rice from the rice-for-the-poor program (Raskin) from the government every month.
Cost of living:
- School tuition fees are free. Pay cloths and books money once a year or if necessary.
- Pocket money: Rp. 5,000 per day.
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bed divan: 3
- Number of mattresses: 3
- Cement floors
- Walls from brick
- Roofs from asbestos and zinc
- Other rooms: kitchen, bathroom
- Electricity exists
- Water comes from mountains
- Land status: owned property
Your assistance to Komang Agus can be in the form of:
- Basic food or financial assistance to buy daily necessities
- Funding assistance for school fees / supplies
- Assistance with school supplies for children; bags, shoes, books and stationery
- Assistance with cattle / pigs
Here are some photos we took.
Address: Dusun Wanasari, Sangalangit Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°11’09.1″S 114°45’09.1″E (View on Google Maps)