Made Srianten, Poor Family in Banjar Dinas Nyuh, Lemukih Village, Sawan, Buleleng
Date of Visit : 18 November 2016
Name : Made Srianten (M/44 y.o)
Occupation : Farm Labor
Address : Br. Dinas Nyuh, Lemukih Village, Sawan Sub-District, Buleleng Regency
Wife : Sang Ayu Suarsini (F/40 y.o)
Occupation : Farm Labor
- 0812-3801-978, Made Srianten
- 0878-6142-7544, Lemukih Village Secretary; Mr. Ketut Arsana
- 0819-9909-6741, Lemukih Village Officer ; Mr. Gede Gunasari
- 0819-3667-7020, Lemukih Village Officer; Mr. Made Astrawan
Information : Poor Family
Bank Account: Bank BRI unit Pasar Anyar Singaraja, No.: 4756-01-007425-53-5, Beneficiary: Made Srianten
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
Update on December 22nd, 2016; Made Srianten get clean water installation.
Update on January 6th, 2017; Made Srianten received donation of a bicycle and 1 set of Walking Stick.
Update on January 11st, 2017; Made Srianten received cattle assistance.
Made Srianten and his wife has 3 children, namely:
- Son; Gede Urip Waraguna (M/13 y.o/1st level of Junior High School)
- Daughter; Made Dwi Adnyani (F/9 y.o/3rd level of Elementary School)
- Daughter; Komang Sintha Darmayani (F/18 months baby)
His son, Gede Urip Waraguna goes to school with his friend who has a motorbike.
His Daughter, Made Dwi Adnyani goes to school on foot and it takes around 20 minutes.
Source of earnings:
- Made Srianten: works as farm labor and paid IDR 70.000 per day, he could work around 10-20 days per month. He also provides an electronic, e.g. TV service to add his earning.
- His wife, Sang Ayu Suarsini: works as farm labor and paid IDR 70.000 per day, she could work around 10-20 days per month. But, now she could not work because her waist is hurt as she fell down from a clove tree when she worked as clove picker 3 months ago. She has given a surgery action in RSU Sanglah using Kartu Indonesia Sehat (KIS) as a guarantee.
- They get rice donation for the poor family from the Indonesian Government 5 kg per month.
- Free school fee for their children
- Money for the first child IDR. 5.000, and second child IDR. 2.000 per day.
- Free medical services for Sang Ayu Suarsini guaranteed by Kartu Indonesia Sehat (KIS)
- The Number of Bed Room: 1
- The Number of Bed Frame: 2
- The Number of Mattress: 2
- Soil Floor covered by Plastic
- Wall made from wood and bamboo
- Tin roof
- Electricity is available
- There is no water source near their house.
- Other rooms; kitchen, shed
- Land Status: owned land, 200 m2
- House Location: about 500 meters from the road, motor bike access
Your donation to this family can be in form of;
- Basic daily needs or funds to buy it.
- Funds for their children.
- Bike for their children for school.
- School equipment, bag, shoes, books, and stationary.
- Funds for house reconstruction (floor and wall) or to build simple house.
- Water pipe connection to his house.
- Walker stick