Medical checkup for the children in refugee camp of Br. Tengah, Padangbai, Manggis, Karangasem
On December 9th, 2017, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Widhya Asih Foundation held a social charity of medical checkups for the children of Gunung Agung refugees in Refugee Post of Br. Tengah, Padangbai Village, Manggis District, Karangasem Regency.
The event was also attended by;
- Coordinator of refugee post as well as Village Head of Padangbai; I Wayan Wastika (0823-4088-8088)
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- Representative from Bali Reve Travel Agency
- BCC Volunteer; Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, I Wayan Sudarsana, Vinna Moeljo, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Iswati Yasrun, Eka Septi Ariyani, Titus Kartika, Doni Nopiyanto, Paul Voets
- Participants; Children of Refugee Post in Br. Tengah; 60 children
The results of the health check are attached.
In addition to medical checkups, we also entertain children with fairy tales, games and gift sharing.
Here is the documentation.
Medical checkup for children
Entertain the Refugee Children