New House Assistance for Ni Wayan Taning, a Poor Elderly Woman in Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Karangasem
On December 2nd, 2019 we handed over a simple house to Ni Wayan Taning; a poor elderly in Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The specifications for the new-house program are as follows:
- 1 bedroom with a size of 2.5 m x 3 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 3 m
- The total building area is 10.5 m2
- Floors: ceramics
- Inner wall / bedroom: brick plastered and painted
- Outer wall of the front: brick plastered and painted
- The outer walls of the sides and back: the bricks are not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Total construction costs: Rp. 14,000,000
Donor for this new-house program is Bp. Krishna
The following is a series of processes for the new-house program implementation:
- March 24th, 2018; the BCC team conducted a survey to Ni Wayan Taning’s house.
- 21st– 24th November 2019;
1) Coordinated with beneficiaries; Ni Wayan Taning with family, to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteer in Karangasem area; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that the construction of the house is in accordance with the specifications and costs that have been determined.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to explain the house specifications and the cost of building the house.
- November 28th, 2019; start the process of building the house
- December 1st, 2019; the house is finished
- December 2nd, 2019; the house is handed over to Ni Wayan Taning
The following documentation is when the house was being built.
During the handover of the house on December 2nd, 2019, the donor also provided assistance in the form of mattresses, pillows, stoves, food, and cash to Ni Wayan Taning.
The following is other documentation.