New House Assistance for Nyoman Limut, a Poor Elderly in Dusun Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
On 12th, November 2019 we handed over a house to Nyoman Limut; a poor elderly in Dusun Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
The specifications for the house renovation program are as follows:
- 1 bedroom with a size of 3 m x 3 m
- Kitchen with a size of 1.5 m x 1.5 m
- Bathroom with a size of 1.5 m x 1.5 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 4.5 m
- The total building area is 18 m2
- Terrace and bedroom floors: ceramic
- Kitchen and bathroom floors: cement
- Inner wall / bedroom: brick plastered and painted
- Wall in the kitchen: brick is not plastered
- The inside wall of the bathroom: brick, the bottom of the wall is ceramic, the upper wall is plastered and painted
- Outer wall of the front: brick plastered and painted
- The outer walls of the sides and back: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalisboard
- Roof: tile
Total construction costs: Rp. 23,000,000
Donors for this house renovation program: Penjor Tours.
The following is the processes of the house renovation assistance program:
- 9th August 2019; the BCC team conducted a survey to the beneficiaries’ house.
- August 10th, 2019; surveyed the house with donor, Penjor Tours
- 10th– 16th August 2019;
1) Coordinated with beneficiaries; Nyoman Limut with his family, to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteers in Buleleng; Made Wiradnya (0853-3360-3315) to help supervise the project so that the construction of house in accordance with specifications and costs that have been determined.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to explain the house specifications and the cost of building the house.
- September 11th, 2019; ngeruak ceremony, began the process of building a house
- 30th October 2019; the house was finished
- November 12, 2019; the house was handed over to the beneficiary.
Here are some of the documentation that we took:
Documentation on 11th September 2019; ngeruak ceremony, began construction of house
Documentation of the house construction process
House documentation completed
Address: Dusun Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°08’49.4″S 114°35’40.0″E (View on Google Maps)
On 12th November 2019; when the handover of house assistance, the donor also provide the following assistance;
- 1 cotton mattress 120 x 200 cm
- 1 divan 120 x 200 cm
- 1 plastic cabinet 4 stacking
- 1 sheet of 120 x 200 cm
- 1 pillow
- 1 bolster pillow