Nyoman Budiarta, a poor family in Br. Sandi Kertha, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Visit: 18th of June 2020
Name: Nyoman Budiarta (M / 29 Years old)
Address: Br. Sandi Kertha, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak Sub-District, Buleleng Regency
Name of Spouse: Kadek Parwati (F / 30 Years old)
Contactable telephone numbers:
- 0853-3326-9972 – Nyoman Budiarta
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya, BCC Volunteer in Buleleng Region
Category: Poor Family
If you would like to be a permanent donor for the above, we will create a bank account under the name of Nyoman Budiarta so that you will be able to contribute directly.
- Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a permanent donor for the above.
Nyoman Budiarta and his wife has 1 child (M / 7 Years Old / 2nd Grade Elementary), the aforementioned suffers from a physical disability from birth, he was born without the palm and the fingers of his left hand. Besides the house (still within the same grounds) lives his aunt (Nyoman Santi) who lives alone and impoverished.
The location of the child’s school is around ½ kilometers from his house, and he makes the journey by foot.
Sources of income:
- Nyoman Budiarta and his wife works as farmers, planting nuts, chillies, and corn depending on the season. Their incomes are inconsistent, and will only come if there is a harvest. If they harvest corn, a majority of the harvested crops are not sold, instead they are stored for consumption for the next year. He says “I mix the corn in with the rice if I have rice.”
- To get additional income they also keep 3 cows and 3 pigs
- Nyoman Budiarta does not obtain governmental aid.
- School tuition is free. Might purchase new clothes or books once a year or if needed.
- Daily allowance for the child: Rp.2000 – Rp.3000 per day
- Bedroom: 1
- Bed divan: 1
- Mattress: none
- The kitchen is in the same room as the bedroom
- Floor made from dirt
- Walls made from woven bamboo
- Roof made from asbestos
- Electricity: yes
- Water sourced from the mountains
- Land ownership status: self-owned
Your aid to this family may come in the form of:
- Bed and pillows
- Basic foods or financial aid to purchase daily needs
- Financial aid for the child’s school costs
- Bicycle or toys for the child
- School amenities such as bags, shoes, books and stationary
- Livestock (cows/pigs)
- Financial aid for the construction of a simple house
Below are some pictures we took.
Address: Br. Sandi Kertha, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak Sub-District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°09’01.3″S 114°34’42.5″E (View on Google Maps)