Rice Sharing Program
Continuing the previous rice assistance program, starting April 1, 2021 onwards (regularly every month), we will provide rice assistance to underprivileged people in Bali, especially orphans and underprivileged
elderly through the Rice Sharing Program.
Currently BCC volunteers who are ready to help distribute the rice assistance are as follows;
- I Wayan Sudarsana (Karangasem)
- I Komang Sugiarta (Nusa Penida – Klungkung)
- I Putu Darma Semadi (Jembrana)
- Made Wiradnya (Buleleng)
Details of the rice sharing program;
- This program starts on April 1, 2021 onwards, will be carried out regularly every month on an ongoing basis
- Rice distribution areas; Karangasem, Nusa Penida Klungkung, Jembrana and Buleleng
- Beneficiaries; each month 1 dusun per regency will be selected. Furthermore, 20 underprivileged families will be selected per dusun who deserve to be assisted. The rice assistance that will be distributed every month is for 20 families x 4 dusun = 80 families
- Each month a different dusun will be chosen, the assistance will not be carried out in the same dusun
- Assistance is in the form of 5 kg of rice per family
- Assisstance will be distributed by BCC volunteers directly to residents’ houses door-to-door
- Photos of all the assistance delivery will be posted on this website and in the BCC WA Group, please join the group for those who have not joined, group admin 0878-6194-3126 / 0812-3999-3144.
Why only in Karangasem, Klungkung, Jembrana and Buleleng, what about the other regencies? For now, only BCC volunteers in these 4 regencies who have been verified and are ready to distribute the
assistance to residents’ houses door-to-door.
Why only 5 kg of rice? With limited resources, we chose to provide as little assistance to as many people as possible in need, not the other way around.
The existence and continuity of this rice sharing program is highly dependent on the support of donors. It is possible that the amount of assistance, or the number of assistance recipients, or the distribution
area of assistance can be added / expanded according to future developments.
For those who want to participate, you can transfer donations to the BCC account as follows:
Account No .: 0571-01-000117-30-3
On behalf of: YAYASAN PERDULI BALI
with the last 3 digit code 009 (example: 100.009)
Questions, suggestions / input please fill out the comment form below. Thank you.