Visit to Gianyar and Karangasem villages
On the date 8 April 2016, we visited several poor people in the following villages:
- Bukian Village, District Payangan, Gianyar
- Rendang Village, Rendang Sub District, Karangasem
- Tulikup Village, District of Gianyar, Gianyar
In the Bukian Village, Payangan – Gianyar, we visited:
- Ni Repug, a woman poor elderly, disabled. Our visit is to create a bank account on behalf of the relevant, and deliver aid money, packages of basic daily needs, donated by Mrs. Eka.
- Ni Gelis, a poor elderly, parent from the children with mental retardation in Br. Lebah, Bukian Village.
Next village is Rendang Village, Karangasem, to visit:
- Wayan Muliarta; the poor family in Br.Baler Pasar, Rendang Village. Our visit to deliver 1 pig livestock aid, donated by Mr. Ketut Oka Suyatna.
- Nyoman Jani ; the poor family in Br.Baler Pasar, Rendang Village.
Further, Tulikup Village, Gianyar, to visit:
- I Gusti Made Suda; poor eldery, live alone, who worked as a bearer in Tulikup Market. Our visit to deliver aid money for him, donated by Ms. Lynda Pearson.
Here are some documentations that we have taken.
Documentation Visit to Ni Repug
Documentation Visit to Wayan Muliarta