Children Health Check at SDN 5 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem
On February 9th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Bali Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 5 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 5 Duda Timur; I Ketut Surama, S. Pd. SD, Ni Ketut Jati, S. Pd., Ni Made Muni Sulistiawati, S. Pd. SD, Ni Nyoman Merta, S. Pd. H, Ni Kadek Juniantari, S. Pd. SD, I Kadek Jaya Kusuma, S. Pd. SD, Ni Nyoman Sri Widyaningsih, I Komang Sujana, S. Ag., I Wayan Nesa, S. Pd., Ayu Suheni, S. Pd., I Kadek Artawan
- Benjamin Bali Foundation; Gufron Hidayat, Ibu Lenny
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina, Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteer; Ayunda Putri Wardani, Wayan Sudarsana, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Sarah, Tanndy
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 5 Duda Timur; 69 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 5 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°26’24.3″S 115°30’20.8″E (View on Google Maps)