Children Health Check at SDN 6 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem
On March 16th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 6 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 6 Duda Timur; I Wayan Tampa. S. Pd. Ni Ketut Suriati, S. Pd. H., I Putu Ardana, S. Pd., Ni Made Artati Dewi, S. Pd. SD., Ni Nyoman Suendri, S. Pd., I Wayan Rumada, S. Pd., I Wayan Merta, S. Ag. I Komang Saba Astawa, S. Pd., Ni Ketut Sri Mariati, S. Pd.
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina, Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteer; Wayan Sudarsana, Tanndy, Sarah, Ratna, Tini
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 6 Duda Timur; 67 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 6 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°27’34.2″S 115°30’29.9″E (View on Google Maps)