Children’s Health Examination for Mount Agung Evacuees at SDN 1 Sinduwati , Sidemen, Karangasem
On October 14th, 2017, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Yayasan Widhya Asih held the children’s health examination for Mount Agung Evacuees at SDN 1 Sinduwati located in Jl. Semarapura – Karangasem, Desa Sindu Wati, Sidemen, Karangasem.
The event attended by:
- Principal and teachers of SDN 1 Sinduwati
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- BCC’s Volunteer; Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, I Wayan Sudarsana, Kadek Krisniari, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ketut Ciptayanti, Eka Septi Ariyani, Iswati Yasrun
- The participants are 89 children evacuees who temporarily study at SDN 1 Sinduwati
The result of the examination is attached.
Besides holding the health examination, we were also doing a small exercise with the kids at SDN 1 Sinduwati. We also entertained them with storytelling, games, and gifts.
Below are the pictures that we took.
Children’s Health Examination at SDN 1 Sinduwati
Exercising together with children evacuees at SDN 1 Sinduwati
Entertaining Children Evacuees at SDN 1 Sinduwati
Address: Jl. Semarapura – Karangasem, Desa Sindu Wati, Kecamatan Sidemen, Kabupaten Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°27’24.8″S 115°27’02.3″E (View on Google Maps)
Afterwards, we visited the Evacuees Camp of Mount Agung in Abang, Karangasem;
Pos Pura Dalem Setra Culik
Address: Br. Dinas Mekar Sari, Desa Labasari, Abang, Karangasem
Number of evacuees: 500 people
Contact Person: Kadek Alon (0813-3855-4516)
Goods that we supplied: attached
The event also attended by :
- Head of Abang District; I Gusti Nyoman Darsana, BPA, SH
- Head of Labasari Village; I Made Gentiana SH
- Head of Mekar Sari Sub-Village; I Kadek Susila
- Head of Muntig Sub-Village and camp coordinator; I Made Suparta/Kadek Alon (0813-3855-4516)
- The Head of International Nature Loving Association (INLA) DPD Bali; Hery Sudiarto and groups
- The representative of Management & Staff PT. Pro Bali Tour & Travel
- The representative of Management & Staff PT. Bali Raja Sentosa
- BCC’s Volunteer; Kadek Krisniari, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ketut Ciptayanti, Eka Septi Ariyani, Iswati Yasrun, Yulia, Ayu
- And many other volunteers
Besides handing out the logistic supplies to the evacuees, we also engaged with the evacuees at Pos Pengungsi Pura Dalem Setra Culik to exercise together. We also entertained the kids with story telling, games, and gifts.
Here are some pictures that we took.
Pura Dalem Setra Culik Evacuees Camp
Exercising Together with Evacuees at Pos Pura Dalem Setra Culik
Entertaining Children at Pos Pura Dalem Setra Culik
Address: Br. Dinas Mekar Sari, Desa Labasari, Abang sub-district, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°20’05.2″S 115°37’14.9″E (View on Google Maps)
During the occasion, we were also handing out the donation from BCC’s donor; Mrs. Indri Rp. 200.000 to Ibu Berata; an elderly evacuee that currently not in a good condition (hard to stand by herself nor walk) at Pos Pengungsi Pura Dalem Setra Culik. Here is the documentation of the help’s distribution.