Health Checkup for Children at SDN 7 Sibetan, Bebandem, Karangasem
On 24 February 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Widhya Asih Foundation held a Social Work Health Checkup for children in grade 1-6 at SDN 7 Sibetan in Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
On the occasion were present:
- Principal of SDN 7 Sibetan; Ni Made Simpen Astini (0852-3756-9799) and teachers; Ni Ketut Sari, I Wayan Putu, Ni Luh Made Agustini, Ni Kadek Emi Susanti, Ni Ketut Ariasih, I Made Diarsa, I Komang Poma
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- BCC Volunteers; Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ketut Ciptayanti, Eka Septi Ariyani, Putu Nitha Virgantini, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Titus Kartika Putri
- Participants children of grades 1-6 SDN 7 Sibetan; 56 people.
The results of the health check are attached.
Here are some of the documentation we took.
Address: SDN 7 Sibetan in Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°26’47.9″S 115°31’55.9″E (View on Google Maps)