I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri, an Orphan in Denbantas village, Tabanan Regency
Visit: 12 April 2017
Name: I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani (F/9 Yo/Elementary School class 3)
Address: Br. Denbantas, Denbantas village, Tabanan, Tabanan regency
Brother’s name: I Gusti Ketut Ariawan (M/32 Yo)
Occupation: labour works
- 08179796367, Mrs Sri; her school teacher.
- 0822-4746-3663, Ni Made Ayu Suastuti; Volunteer BCC for Tabanan
Category: Orphan Child
If you’d like to be a regular sponsor for her, we will help her to open up a new bank account , so you can make a direct transfer donation to her.
- Please contact us if you would like to be a regular sponsor
They are 5 siblings (brother/sister);
- First Brother : Male, married
- 2nd brother , married, I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani lives here with this brother
- 3rd brother ; I Gusti Ketut Ariawan (M/32 yo), not yet married, lives with 2nd brother and I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani.
- 4th brother, high school student lives with 2nd brother and I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani
- Last child; I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani (F/9 yo/elementary school class 3), is the orphan we are helping to get sponsored.
Both parent died about 6-7 years ago. The 3rd child; I Gusti Ketut Ariawan is the provider and supporting for school for two younger siblings (4th brother and last child , I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani).
Source of income:
- I Gusti Ketut Ariawan works as handicraft labour with income ranging between Rp. 1.5 – 2 million per month.
- They receive a government rice subsidy (Raskin) 15 kg per month , has to pay Rp. 24.000.
- School fee is free
- Pocket money for school for I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani is: Rp. 2.000 per day
They received a house renovation from the government for free in the past.
- Bed rooms: 2, one bedroom for brother no 2 and his family, one bedroom for the other 3 siblings
- Beds: 2
- Mattress: 2
- Other room: kitchen
- Floor: cement
- Wall: batako
- Roof: asbestos
- Electricity: yes
- Water: yes
- Land status : owned
Your can help by donating:
- Food (rice and basic food) or cash donation to buy food every day.
- Cash for school needs/school pocket money
- Bicycle for I Gusti Ayu Komang Putri Diani
- School stuff: books, pens, pencil, shoes, school bags etc
Below some photographs.