Mangku Nengah Ade, Paksebali Village, Klungkung
Visiting date: 16 March 2012
Name: Mangku Nengah Ade
Age: 70 years old
Occupancy: Pemangku at Kawitan Kebon Tubuh Temple
Address: Dusun Kanginan, Paksebali Village, Dawan District, Klungkung
Wife: Ni Ketut Metri
Age: 65 tahun
Occupancy: Selling Bungkil Pisang (tum bungkil)
Remarks: Poor and disabled family
Child: 8 persons
- Ketut Kisid (M) Married
- Wayan Sadiarsa (M) Married
- Wayan Sadra (M/30th) Mentally Ill since year 2010
- Kadek Simpen (F/28th) Widow, now living with Pak Mangku
- Komang Sariasih (F/26th) paralized since 2000
- Ketut Suweca (M/25th) unemployment, sometimes working as car-washer in Tukad Unda
- Wayan Cenik (M/23th) Married
- Komang Aris (F/22th) Working as housemaid
Ni Ketut Metri is the backbone of the family, her income by selling “banana tree stump” of course is insufficient to fill her daily needs and the needs of her 4 children. Moreover, 2 of her children are either paralized or mentally ilness.
Komang Sariasih (P/26th) is paralized, she can only lay on a mat in a humid room in her daily life. Eating and doing toilet activity at the same room, and have to be helped by the other family member.
Your help for this family can be in form of money, basic needs assistance, clothes, mattress/sleeping equipment/other household-wares.
Here are some documentations taken: