Nyoman Artana, Less Fortunate Family at Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli
Visit Date : 5 May 2017
Name : I Nyoman Artana (M/ 42 years old)
Occupation : Farm Labor
Address : Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja, Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli
Wife’s Name : Ni Kadek Pande Sariani (F/39 years old)
Contact Person :
- 0853-3782-2920 – I Nyoman Artana
- 0821-4592-8299- Village Head of Kebon Kaja, Wayan Susila
Category : Less Fortunate Family
Bank Account: Bank BRI, No.: 8006-01-002753-53-2, Beneficiary: I Nyoman Artana
Regular donor :
- A.A.Istri Mirah Wirawati, 100.000 Rupiah per month starting August 2017
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
I Nyoman Artana and his wife do not have child. They raise one of their nephew (5,5 years old/ has not attended school) as their own child.
Income Source :
- I Nyoman Artana works as a farm labor with income IDR 75,000 – IDR 100,000 per day. He works 15 times in a month.
- His wife works at home while taking care of his son. She makes Semat, kind of traditional string functioned as hook, that is made of coconut leaf. She can earn IDR 300,000 including the raw material. The net profit per month is around IDR 100,000.
- This family takes care of 2 cows and some chickens owned by their neighbor.
- This family also receives Raskin (Cheap Rice from the Government program that can be purchased with the cheaper price) by purchasing at IDR 24.000 for 15 kg.
House Condition :
- Total Bedroom :1
- Total Bed :2
- Total Mattress : 2
- Land Floor
- Wall from plaited bamboo and used banner cloth
- Asbestos roof
- Electricity, Joined connection with their neighbor
- Other spaces : Kitchen, Bathroom
- Land Status : Ownership
Donations for this family can be in a form of:
- Daily need and cash to purchase daily need
- Child bike
- Livestock: cow, pig, chicken
The followings are the documentation