Nyoman Kajeng, poor family in Br. Palengkong, Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Visit Date: June 28th 2018
Name: Nyoman Kajeng (Male/± 70 years old)
Occupation: A farmer of wicked
Address: Br. Palengkong, Pejarakan village, Gerokgak Sub-District, Buleleng District
Name of his wife: Dadong Ani (Female/48 years old)
Occupation A Farmer of Wicked, Farmer worker
Contact Person / Phone No. 0853-3360-3315/0853-3611-0214, Made Wiradnya, a Local Volunteers
Category: The illness poor Family
If you are willing to be a fixed donor for him, we will arrange to make a Bank Account under his name, so that you may help him directly.
- Please contact us if you are willing to be his fixed donors.
Nyoman Kajeng and his wife have 1 child a girl/10 years old/study in Elementary School Grade II, Should be in Grade III (one time failure on examination, should be in grade III). Nyoman Kajeng is suffering from a disease Urolithiasis / Bladder Stone in the past year, and currently he is using kind of urinary drainage (chatterer).
Distance of the school of his daughter is close form his house, so usually goes to school on foot.
Source of Income:
- Since sick in the past year, Nyoman Kajeng is no longer available for work.
- His Wife is working as a farmer of wicked on a land belong to Local Government of Buleleng . She grew maize, harvest one completed year, the crops is not for sale but its saved for family consumption by mix with rice
- If there is vacant job as farmer land, she will get paid IDR 25,000-IDR 30,000 / day, usually can she can get the work 5 times in a month
- They does receive rice from government (Kind of help from government program) 10 kg every 1-3 month, uncertain.
Cost of Living:
- Cost of School is free from Government. But require cost fr uniform ad book once in a year or as needed
- Pocket Money for school IDR 2000-3,000 /day
- Medicine Cost is from government “Kartu kesehatan JKBM/JKN”
The condition of the house is very apprehensive.
- One of room
- Two of bed
- No mattress
- Kitchen is in bed room
- The floor is plain from land
- The wall made form woven bamboo
- The roof made form asbestos
- Electricity is available
- Water is available from well
- Status of the land : as tenant
Your Donation for this family can be:
- Mattress and pillow
- Groceries or some funds for their daily needs
- A Fund for School their children
- A Bike cycle for their daughter to go to school
- Some Equipment for study, bag, shoes, book and stationary
- A help cattle caws/pigs
- A fund to build a simple house
The following were some photos were we took.