Visiting Some Less Fortunate Elderly in Klungkung and Gianyar
On October 4th, 2017 we visited some less fortunate elderly in Klungkung and Gianyar area to distribute the help from BCC’s donor.
The following are the elderly that we visited:
- Ni Made Kerta; less fortunate elderly with a child suffering from mental condition at Br. Rame, Desa Kusamba, Dawan, Klungkung.
- Niang Korta; less fortunate elderly who works as a scavenger in Br. Bendul, Semarapura Tengah, Klungkung.
- Ni Nengah Masna; has passed away
- Desak Nyoman Sayang; less fortunate elderly that lives alone at Banjar Gria, Desa Nyalian, Banjarangkan, Klungkung.
- I Gusti Made Suda; less fortunate elderly in Br. Menak, Desa Tulikup, Gianyar.
During our visit, we distribute the cash donation from BCC’s donor as following :
- Rp. 300.000 from NS to Ni Made Kerta
- Rp. 200.000 from Ibu Alda Situmorang to Ni Made Kerta
- Rp. 300.000 from NS to Niang Korta
- Rp. 520.000 from Ibu Cahyandari Listy to Niang Korta
- Rp. 300.000 from Ibu Stefanie Teguh to Niang Korta
- Rp. 600.000 from Bp. Komang Donalt Sudiarta to Desak Nyoman Sayang
- Rp. 300.000 from NS to Desak Nyoman Sayang
- Rp. 473.000 from Ms. Lynda Pearson to I Gusti Made Suda
Here are some picture that we took during our visit.