Wayan Gobyoh, Underprivileged Elderly in Wongaya Gede Village, Penebel, Tabanan Regency
Visited: 12 April 2017
Name: I Wayan Gobyoh (M/70-ish Yo)
Address: Br. Bendul, Wongaya Gede village, Penebel, Tabanan Regency
Sister: Ni Ketut Nyondri (F/70-ish)
Occupation: Making porosan (Hindu type of offering but very simple)
- 0859-3539-3999, Wayan Darmayasa; Local government body in Wongaya Gede
- 0822-4746-3663, Ni Made Ayu Suastuti; Volunteer BCC for Tabanan
- 0812-3866-6165, I Wayan Mediastra; Babinkamtibmas (local government body in Wongaya Gede)
- 0852-5308-1728, I Gede Putu Suparta Wijaya; Babinsa (local government body in Wongaya Gede)
Category: Underprivileged elderly
If you’d like to be a regular sponsor for : I Wayan Gobyoh, we will help him to open up a new bank account , so you can make a direct transfer donation to him.
- Please contact us if you would like to be a regular sponsor
I Wayan Gobyoh lives with his sister, Ni Ketut Nyondri, both I Wayan Gobyoh and Ni Ketut Nyondri are not married . They are 5 brothers/sisters; 1 has died, 2 had married , 2 are unmarried (I Wayan Gobyoh & Ni Ketut Nyondri). Both are not fit and unwell (suffer rheumatism), Ni Ketut Nyondri also has bad eye sights.
Source of income:
- I Wayan Gobyoh works as farmer, he gets his income during harvest season only which is once every 6 monthly.
- His sister Ni Ketut Nyondri Making porosan (Hindu type of offering but very simple)with maximum income Rp. 100.000 per month.
- They receive a government rice subsidy (Raskin) 15 kg per month but has to pay Rp. 24.000.
Home Condition: located on the east of the townhall (Balai Banjar ) Banjar Bendul.
- Bed rooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Mattress: none
- Floor: cement
- Wall: Earth soil, east side is about 20 cm tilting
- Roof: tile
- Electricity: no
- Water: no, from the banjar
- Land status : owned
You can help by donating:
- Mattress & pillows
- Food (rice and basic food) or cash donation to buy food every day.
- Cash for renovating their home
- Cerosine lamps or torch , battery operating radio etc because they do not have electricity access
- Help them getting electricity access/installation
Below some photographs: