Wayan Tambir, Underprivileged Family in Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng regency
Visited on : 3 March 2017
Name : Wayan Tambir (M/54 yo)
Address: Br. Goris Pasar, Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng regency
Name of wife: Made Landri (F/50 yo)
Contact: 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya, local BCC volunteer
Category : underprivileged family
If you’d like to be a regular sponsor for Wayan Tambir, we will help him to open up a new bank account, so you can make a direct transfer donation to this family/him.
Wayan Tambir and his wife have 6 daughters. 5 of them have married and the youngest is in elementary school that lives with the couple.
Source of income:
- Wayan Tambir and his wife work, doing seasonal rain water farming, once a year, they have no permanent income.
- For extra income they are also minding their neighbor’s live stock (2 cows and 1 pig)
- Once in 3-4 months, if he is lucky he will receive 4.5 kgs of rice (government subsidy) with payment of Rp. 9.000.
Costs of living:
- School fee is government subsidized, but has to pay for uniform, shoes and books.
- Pocket money for daughter’s to school: Rp. 2.000 per day
- Bed rooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Mattress: 2
- Floor: earth and cement
- Wall: batako and bamboo
- Roof: tile
- Other area: kitchen,toilet/shower
- Electricity: yes
- Water: yes
- Land status : minding
You can donate:
- Food (rice and basic food) or cash donation to daily buy food.
- Fund/cash for daughter’s school needs
- School bag, shoes and stationary
- Farm animals ie cows/pigs
- Fund/cash donation to renovate the floor and wall of their house.
Below some photographs.