Yasa Kerthi Orphanage in Karangasem
Visit Date: July 4, 2014
- Ni Kadek Suastini – 085935124257
- I Wayan Surana
- I Wayan Brata
Address: Jl. Ngurah Rai No. 45 Amlapura, Karangasem
Remarks: The location is in the north of Karangasem Regent’s Office
Phone: (0363) 21210
Bank Account: PT. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Bali (BPD), Account Num. 022.02.12.10822.4 undername PA. Yasa Kerthi QQ W. Berata
Foster Children: 25
- Rennesund Family, 850.000 Rupiah per month starting October 2018
Please contact us if you would like to become a permanent donor.
Yasa Kerthi Orphanage was established in 1987 by Bapak Wayan Artha Dipa. Now they take care of 25 children:
- Anak usia SD = 7 orang
- Anak usia SMP = 12 orang
- Usia SMA = 6 orang
All the foster children came from Karangasem area. Some are orphans, the rest come from poor families.
To fulfill their needs, this orphanage receives donation from:
- Sosial Service Department; basic needs assistance valued at Rp. 4.000 per child per day.
- Bali Intercontinental Hotel; Rp. 500.000 per month.
- Prudential; Rp. 1.600.000 per month.
- Bali Kids; medical check up and medicine once every 3 months.
Some doctors nearby provide free medical check up if any of the foster children got sick.
Your donation to the Yasa Kerthi Orphanage can be in form of:
- Foods and Ingredients: rice, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, oil, and spices.
- Bathing equipments: detergents, soaps, toothpastes, toothbrushes, shampoos, and dish soaps.
- Funds for school expenses (school fees, building fees, uniforms, books, etc) and the orphanage’s operational cost.
Here is the documentations of our visit.
|Yasa Kerthi Orphanage|
|Children and Caretakers|