Home Renovation Assistance to Wayan Wage, Poor Elderly who Lives Alone in Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Karangasem
On June 30, 2018 we finished building a simple house for Ni Wayan Wage; poor elderly who lives alone at Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Specifications of home surgery program are as follows:
- 1 Bedroom with size 2.5 m x 3 m
- Terrace with size 1 m x 3 m
- Total building area 10.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom:concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front side / terrace: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the side and rear: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: asbestos
Total cost: Rp. 11.000.000, -
Donors for this house renovation program are as follows:
- Meida Pratiwi
- Bagus Wima
- Dhara Maha D.
- Diah P Tirtawati
- dr. Sudiatmika
- Sosialita Smansa 89
- SosialKita Smansa 89
- Dhamma Sentosa
- Yuniarthi Pande
- A.A Gde Putra Chandra Adibrata and Wulan
- Janz Sudiantika
- Made Suardana
- Ni Wayan Desi
Here is a series of process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- May 22, 2018; BCC team conducted a survey to Wayan Wage’s home.
- June 6, 2018;
1) Coordinate with beneficiaries; Ibu Wayan Wage to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinate with BCC volunteers in Karangasem area; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to assist in supervising the project so that the construction of the house is in accordance with specified specifications and costs.
3) Coordinate with designers designated to explain the specification of the house and the cost of building the house.
- June 13, 2018; start the process of building the house
- June 30, 2018; the house has been completed and handed over to Wayan Wage.
Here are some documentation during the construction of the house.
Here are some documentation when the completed house handed to the owner.