House Renovation Assistance for Komang Budiara; Poor Elderly Lives Alone in Bungaya Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On May 21, 2018 we finished building a simple house for I Komang Budiara; poor elderly lives alone at Br. Dinas Timbul, Bungaya Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Specifications of house renovation program are as follows:
- 1 Bedroom with size 3 x 3 meters
- Terrace with a size of 1.2 x 3 meters
- Total building area 12.60 meters
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front side / terrace: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the side and rear: the brick is not plastered
- Roof: asbestos
Total cost: Rp. 15.700.000*
*The cost of building the house swelled because the location of the house is quite far from the main road, through the path, cannot be passed by motor vehicles, so it must spend quite a lot to deliver the building materials.
Donors for this House Renovation program: Student Representative Council (DPM) Faculty of Engineering, University of Warmadewa.
Here is a series of process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- February 3, 2017; BCC team conducted a survey to Komang Budiara’s house.
- April 5, 2018;
1) Coordinate with beneficiaries; I Komang Budiara, to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinate with BCC volunteers in Karangasem area; I Gede Yatha Wisnawa (0821-4755-9595) to assist in supervising the project so that the construction of the house is in accordance with the specified specifications and costs.
3) Coordinate with designers designated to explain the specification of the house and the cost of building the house.
- May 4, 2018; start the process of building the house
- May 21, 2018; the house has been completed and handed over to Komang Budiara.
- May 29, 2018; Melaspas Ceremony (Ceremony for new house)
Here are some of the documentation we took.