House Renovation Assistance for Wayan Landra; Poor Family in Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
On June 11, 2018 we finished building a simple house for Wayan Landra; poor family in Br. Sandi Kerta, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Specifications of house renovation program are as follows:
- 2 bedrooms each with size 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Terrace with size 1 m x 5 m
- Total building area 17.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front side / terrace: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the side and rear: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: asbestos
Total cost: Rp. 20.000.000, -
Donors for this house renovation program are as follows:
- Ms. Moniek (Germany)
- Nyoman Arsana
- SosialKita Smansa 89
- Ngurah Agung
- Dewa Yusub Teja
- Janz Sudiantika
- Radha Kurniawan
Here is a series of process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- June 2, 2017; BCC team conducted a survey to Wayan Landra’s house.
- 26-27 April 2018;
1) Coordinate with beneficiaries; Wayan Landra to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinate with BCC volunteers Buleleng area; Made Wiradnya (0853-3360-3315 / 0853-3611-0214) to assist in supervising the project for the construction of the house in accordance with specified specifications and costs.
3) Coordinate with designers designated to explain the specification of the house and the cost of building the house.
- May 4, 2018; the process of building the house started
- June 11, 2018; the house has been completed and handed over to Wayan Landra
Here are some documentation during the construction of the house.
Here are some documentation of the completed house handover.