House Renovation Donation for Nengah Sari, Less Fortunate Elderly at Br. Abian Tihing Kelod, Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On 19th August 2018 we completed house renovation for Ni Nengah Sari, less fortunate elderly at Br. Abian Tihing Kelod, Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem.
The following are the house renovation program specification:
- 1 Bed room size 2,5 m x 3 m
- Terrace size 1 m x 3 m
- Total building area 10.50 m2
- Room floor: cementing with smooth trimming (as requested)
- Terrace floor: ceramic
- Interior wall / bed room: plastered painted wall
- Exterior wall – front side / terrace : plastered painted wall
- Exterior wall – back side / : brick without plastered
- Ceiling: Kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Total cost: IDR 12,000,000,-
- Bagus Wima
- Sri Agustini
- Diah P Tirtawati
- Meida Pratiwi
- Sosialkita Smansa
- Sosialita Smansa
- Dhara Maha
- Irmawati Tunggala
- Laila Bayuni
- Dayu Oka
- Hari Wisna
- Made Duarsa
The following are the series of the house renovation program:
- 22 May 2018; Survey by BCC team
- 23 – 25 July 2018;
1) Technical discussion with Ni Nengah Sari and family regarding to the building positioning and finding the good day to start the building process
2) Coordination meeting with Wayan Sudarsana (Mr) – 0852 3840 0091 to monitor the renovation process and its budget.
3) Coordination meeting with technical team to explain the building detail and specification, including the cost and budget.
- 31 July 2018: Preparation process – purchasing the material and technical discussion regarding to the building process.
- 11 August 2018: Starting the house renovation process
- 19 August 2018: House renovation process were completed and handed over to Ni Nengah Sari and family.
The following are the documentations.
Here are some documentation when we visited on September 7th, 2018