Housing Assistance for Made Seranti, An Elderly Who Lives Alone in Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Karangasem
On 5th of March 2019 we finished building a simple house for I Made Seranti; an elderly who lives alone in Br. Tiying Seka, Bebandem Village, Karangasem.
The details of the house renovation project are as follow:
- 1 Bedroom size 2.5 m x 3 m
- Porch size 1 m x 3 m
- Total area 10.5 m2
- Floor: ceramic tile
- Inside wall/ bedroom : plastered brick and painted wall
- Outside wall/ porch : plastered brick and painted wall
- Outside’s side wall and the back of the house: unplastered brick
- Ceiling : kalsiboard
- Roof : clay roof
Total building cost: Rp. 12.000.000,-
The donors list for this house renovation program are as follow:
- Ibu Desi
- Sosialkita Smansa’ 89
- Bagus Wima
- Sri Agustini
- Pande Yuni
- Yuliana Kanaya Duarsa
- Dhara Duarsa
- Maha Duarsa
- Sang Putu Bagus Adhipurnama
- Harry Suandana
- Fandy & Family
- Janz Sudiantika
- Ngurah Suardana
- Nyoman Trisna Jumena
- P. S.
- Harry Wisnu
- Putu Marissa Pradewi
- Ibu Maya
Below are the steps of the house renovation program process:
- 22 May 2018; BCC team did a survey to Made Seranti’s house.
- 12-15 February 2019;
1) Coordinating with the beneficiary; Made Seranti and the family as well as the sub-village chief (Kepala Dusun) to determine the position of the house and choosing a good day to start the building process.
2) Coordinating with BCC Volunteer in Karangasem Area; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that it aligns with the specification and cost that was planned in the beginning.
3) Coordinating with the chosen builder to explain the cost and the plan to build the house.
- 17 February 2019; the building process started
- 5 March 2019; the project was finish and the house was handed over to Made Seranti.
Below are the photos that were taken during the building process.
On March 14th, 2019 we visited Made Seranti house and took the following additional documentation.