Visited Some Underprivileged Citizens in Karangasem Regency
On 29 August 2017 we with Mr. Grant Wills from Bali Family Projects Australia visited some underprivileged citizens in some villages in Karangasem Regency as follows:
- Kadek Widyawati; poor families in Br. Putung, Duda Timur Village, Selat, Karangasem
- Gede Agus; orphaned children at Br. Telaga, Sibetan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
- Nengah Lempog; poor elderly at Br. Kuta Bali, Sibetan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
- Nyoman Gede; poor elderly at Br. Pengawan, Desa Sibetan, Bebandem, Karangasem
- Ketut Taman; poor elderly at Br. Pengawan, Desa Sibetan, Bebandem, Karangasem
On that occasion, Bali Family Projects provided basic food packages to all the people mentioned above, as well as a donation in the forms of 1 mattress and 1 pillow each to Nengah Lempog, Nyoman Gede, and Ketut Taman.
Donors accompanied by BCC Volunteers; I Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) and Evan Sutikno.
Here are some of the documentation we took.