Wayan Ngara, poor family in Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Visit Date : March 3rd 2017
Name : Wayan Ngara (M/30 yo)
Occupation : construction worker, farmer
Address : Br. Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency
Wife : Kadek Wati (F/30 yo)
Occupation : Farmer
- 0853-3908-4165 – Wayan Ngara
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya, local volunteer
Category : poor family
It would be very grateful if you would like to be his permanent contributor. We would be very pleased to provide a special bank account under his name, therefore you can donate directly.
- Please contact us if you would become a permanent contributor.
Wayan Ngara and his wife have two children namely:
- First: Son, Wayan Sukra (M/Level 5 at elementary school)
- Second: Daughter, Kadek Juliani (F/Level 1 at elementary school)
They go to school using bicycle, 1 bike for both of them /tandem.
Source of income:
- Wayan Ngara works as a construction worker with a wage of IDR. 70,000 per day, he works for 4-8 times in a month, he also works as farmers.
- His wife works as a farmer, no regular income, she gets income at harvest time only.
- In order to earn extra income, they also take care of a cow cattle belonging to his neighbor.
- Free school fees, pay once for the purchase of school uniforms, shoes and books
- They give IDR. 2,000 per child per day
- Number of bedrooms : 2
1 room could not be used anymore because its walls collapsed and the roof leaked, so there is only one room that can still be used.
- Number of bed: 1
- Number of mattress: no mattress available
- Soil floor
- The walls made of woven bamboo and used banners, the walls are broken in some parts
- Roof of tiles, many of which leaked
- Other room: kitchen
- Electricity is available
- Water is available
- Land ownership: owned (land certificate)
Your donation to this family can be in form of:
- Mattress & pillows
- Food or funds to buy the necessities of daily living
- Funds for their children’s school
- Bicycle and toys donation
- Children’s school supplies; bags, shoes, books and stationery
- Cattle / pig donation
- Funds for renovating the house (floor and walls) or to build a simple house
Here are some photos that we had taken.