House Renovation Assistance for Wayan Ngara; Poor Family in Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
On June 13, 2018 we finished building a simple house for Wayan Ngara; poor familiy in Br. Dinas Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Specifications of house renovation program are as follows:
- 2 bedrooms each with size 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Terrace with size 1 m x 5 m
- Total building area 17.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front side / terrace: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the side and rear: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: asbestos
Total cost: Rp. 20.000.000, -
Donors for this home surgery program are as follows:
- Little Hands – Big Hearts – Bali
- Dhara Maha
- Yuniarthi Pande
- Meida Pratiwi
- Sosialita Smansa 89
- SosialKita Smansa 89
- Magdalena Sri Lestari
- Janz Mayhem Bali
- Dewa Yusub KSP Crea Bali
- Ngurah Agung
Here is a series of process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- March 3, 2017; BCC team conducted a survey to Wayan Ngara’s house.
- 26-27 April 2018;
1) Coordinate with beneficiaries; Wayan Ngara to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinate with BCC volunteers Buleleng area; Made Wiradnya (0853-3360-3315 / 0853-3611-0214) to assist in supervising the project for the construction of the house in accordance with specified specifications and costs.
3) Coordinate with designers designated to explain the specification of the house and the cost of building the house.
- May 7, 2018; start the process of building a house
- June 13, 2018; the house has been completed and handed over to Wayan Ngara.
Here are some documentation during the construction of the house.
Here are some documentation on the handover of the house.