Wayan Sulitra, Underprivileged Family in Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng regency
Visited on: 3 March 2017
Name : Wayan Sulitra (M/26 yo)
Occupation : farmer, handy labour
Address : Br. Goris, Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng regency
Wife name : Kadek Sudiartini (F/26 yo)
Occupation : house wife
- 0852-3799-9737 – Wayan Sulitra.
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya, volunteer BCC Buleleng area
Category : underprivileged family
If you’d like to be a regular sponsor for Wayan Sulitra, we will help him to open up a new bank account, so you can make a direct transfer donation to him.
Wayan Sulitra and his wife has 2 children, both had not gone to school yet.
- First Child: F/5 yo
- Second Child: M/6 months old
Wayan Sulitra lives with his mother (his father has passed away) he also lives in a family compound with his sibling Wayan Repot who is also underprivileged family.
Source of income:
- Wayan Sulitra work as any kind of laboring job with income Rp. 60.000 per day, he will be lucky to have average 10 jobs a month, the rest he is doing farming works.
- His wife is looking after their kids at home, occasionally she will get work making offering when there is ceremony.
- For extra income they are also minding their neighbor’s pig (1 pig)
- Once in 3-4 months, if he is lucky he will receive 3 kgs of rice (government subsidy) with payment of Rp. 6.000.
- Bed rooms: 2 (1 bedroom for his mother, 1 room for the couple and 2 children)
- Beds: 2
- Mattress: 2
- Floor: earth/soil
- Wall: batako and bamboo covered used rice sack
- Roof: tile
- Electricity: yes
- Water: yes
- Land status : borrow
You can donate:
- Food (rice and basic food) or cash donation to daily buy food.
- Bicycles or toys for the children
- Farm animals ie cows/pigs
- Fund/cash donation to renovate the floor and wall of their house.
Below some photographs.