3 Sisters Abandoned by Their Parents
Visit Date: October 24, 2014
1. Ni Luh Sepiani (F/11 y.o/4th Grade Elementary)
2. Ni Kadek Sita Marayani (F/9 y.o/2nd Grade Elementary)
3. Ni Luh Budi Ratmini (F/7 y.o/1st Grade Elementary)
Grandfather’s Name: I Ketut Waras
Grandmother’s Name: Ni Luh Sandat
Address: Dusun Kawanan, Menyali Village, Sawan Sub-district, Buleleng Regency
Head of Dusun Kawanan: I Made Budiasa (087863141334)
Tag: Abandoned Children
Bank Account: Bank BRI unit Sangsit, No.: 4757-01-013849-53-5, Beneficiary: Ketut Waras
- IGD, from July 2015 (IDR 100.000 x 3 children= IDR 300.000 per month)
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
Update on 17 February 2015: Ni Luh Budi Ratmini lived with her other grandfather, not with I Ketut Waras
These 3 children are now raised by their grandparents whose daily work are menial worker. Their parent are divorced, their mother returned to her hometown, while their father is gone. Perhaps their father is in Denpasar, but he never visits or takes care of these children.
Your help for this family can be in form of basic needs assistabce or financial support for the children’s school fee. If you want to meet them, BCC is willing to take you there or you can call the head of Dusun Kawanan; Bapak I Made Budiasa on phone number 087863141334.
Below are the documentation that we took: