A Visit for Housing Assistance Program in Klungkung
On Monday, September 15, 2014, we visited Klungkung Regency to follow up home renovation program for the 2 poor families listed below:
- Ni Nengah Masna, poor elderly who lives alone at Br. Maruti, Akah Village, Klungkung sub-district.
- Men Linggih, poor family at Br. Karangdadi, Kusamba village, Dawan sub-district.
Both were chosen and already surveyed by the donor; PT. Bali Eka Jaya, represented by Mr. Ketut Sugita at that time. The survey was held on August 29, 2014.
Our visit was aimed to:
- show the home renovation project to the contractor; Mr. Sumardi (081353185444)
- coordinate with the family and the heirs of those two families, and to discuss about building position, as well as to find the “auspicious day” to start the construction.
- meet up with the local village officers to inform about the project as well as asking permission to start the project.
Here are the local village officers:
- I Wayan Sulitra (085237963679); Klian Br. Suka Duka Maruti
- I Gusti Ngurah Mendra (081999486049); Klian Br. Karangdadi
- I Nengah Sukada (085238055591); Bendesa Adat Karangdadi
Next, we are waiting for the information regarding “auspicious day” from the families to start the renovation project.
The documentations taken are as follow:
|Nengah Masna’s House|
|Men Linggih’s House|
|Gusti Ngurah Mendra|
|With Nengah Masna|
|Contractor & Wyn Sulitra|