A Visit for Housing Assistance Program in Bangli
On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 we followed up a house renovation program plan for 2 poor families in Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli. They are:
- I Ketut Nyanding; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja, Peninkoan Village
- Ni Wayan Widiari; poor family in Br. Pulesari Kawan, Peninjoan Village
Our visit that time was for:
- Coordinate with the 2 families that received the house renovation program as mentioned above, deciding the location of the house as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
- Coordinate with the designer builder that was appointed to explain the picture of the house, specification and the cost to build the house.
- Coordinate with the 2 local hamlet heads to help supervise the project so that the construction of the house in accordance with the drawings, specifications, and costs that have been determined by the donor.
- Deliver door frames, doors, ex windows of hotel Puri Santrian for use in the construction project of the house.
This occasion was attended by:
- I Ketut Nyanding and family
- Ni Wayan Widiari and family
- Head of hamlet Kebon Kaja; Mr. Wayan Susila (0821-4592-8299)
- Head of hamlet Pulesari Kawan; Wayan Kardiasa (082237797298)
- The builders from the local village
Here are some documentation that we took.
The following are pictures of the house renovation plan:
Pictures of Ketut Nyanding’s House
Pictures of Wayan Widiari’s House