A Visit to the poor in Bangli
We visited some poor family at some villages in Bangli on 23 October 2015. We started our visit from Nyoman Salin family located in Br. Panarukan, Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli. This visit aimed as a starting point of house renovation social project to the poor family. The activities began with:
- Observing the location with the appointed contractor; Sumardi (Mr.) – (081353185444)
- Discussing the position of the building and deciding the good date to start the renovation.
- Having coordination with the local officer, represented by Nyoman Moleh (Mr.); the local officer from Br. Panarukan (081337219618)
- The renovation process was decided to be on 27 October 2015.
The followings are our documentation:
Our visit continued to other poor family as below:
- I Nyoman Rasin and his wife; Ni Wayan Raneg, an elderly poor woman from Br. Penarukan, Peninjoan village, Tembuku, Bangli. Nyoman Rasin, whose eyes were blind since 5 years ago and unable him to work anymore. His wife is a farm worker who has a full responsibility to the whole family, but unfortunately, 2 days before this visit Ni Wayan Raneg got hit by a motorcycle. A donation from The Jineng Villas Seminyak IDR250.000 was given to this family.
- Nyoman Lembu, an elderly man from Br. Dinas Dadem, Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli. He was grateful because he just received house renovation social program from a donator. A donation from The Jineng Villas Seminyak IDR250.000 was given to him.
- Men Sukarai, the poor from Yangapi Village, Tembuku, Bangli. His cousin, Mangku Sudarma (Mr.) provided a room for him so he can sleep in a better place instead of sleeping at pigpen.
- I Wayan Gatri / Wayan Lenyod, poor family at Br. Kubusuwih, Yangapi Village, Tembuku, Bangli.
- I Nyoman Komang (around 70 years old) and his wife, Ni Wayan Sridana (around 65 years old). They are elderly couple at Br. Kubusuwih, Yangapi Village, Tembuku, Bangli.
- I Nyoman Kasna / Pak Moyo, poor family at Br. Kawan, Desa Kawan, Bangli. A donation from The Jineng Villas Seminyak IDR250.000 was given to this family.
The followings are documentation of poor people mentioned above (no. 1 – 6).
Documentation of I Nyoman Lembu’s new house.
Documentation of Men Sukarai’s house.