Basic food assistance for 30 underprivileged elderly people in Bebandem Village, Karangasem
On March 31, 2019 we accompanied a group of donors from Keluarga Buddhayana Indonesia (KBI) Bali Chapter to provide assistance in the form of basic food packages to 30 underprivileged elderly people in Bebandem Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
On this occasion also attended; (attendance list attached)
- Chairperson of Keluarga Buddhayana Indonesia (KBI) Bali Chapter and entourage
- I Gede Partadana – Chief of Bebandem Village (0853-3901-1000)
- I Gede Hendrawan – Chief of Kastala
- I Made Suardita – Br. Dinas Tihing Seka
- I Ketut Putu Suardika – Br. Dinas Liligundi
- I Komang Swastika – Br. Pandesari
- I Wayan Ari Artana – Br. Jungsri
- I Wayan Putu Sariada – BD. Tihingan Kangin
- I Made Sudarsana – BD. Tohpati
- I Nyoman Sutama – Kabadis Tihingan Tengah
- I Komang Ardana – Kabadis Dukuh
- I Kadek Putra Widarta – Chief of Desa Tengah
- I Wayan Puria – Chief of Tihingan Kauh
- BCC Volunteers; Gufron Hidayat, Wayan Sudarsana, Kadek Krisniari, Tanndy
- Elderly residents as attached
Here are some documentation.
Distribution of basic food packages was carried out at the Bebandem Village Office.
Address: Bebandem Village Head Office, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°26’14.0″S 115°33’47.2″E (View on Google Maps)