As planned, on Friday 11 December 2015, Komunitas Insan Peduli (KIP) along with Bali Caring Community (BCC) hosted a Charity Dinner “We Dance – We Care – We Share”, at the New Kuta Hotel in Pecatu, Bali.
This fundraising evening for these organisations was made possible due to support from Bali Sales and Marketing Community (Bascomm), Himpunan Humas Perhotelan in Bali (HHPB), Bali Rainbow Community (BRC), and LV C&C Management.
The event raised 34,000,000 Rupiah – which was handed over to:
- Panti Asuhan Yayasan Hati Mama 10,000,000 Rupiah
- Bali Caring Community 24,000,000 Rupiah
The funds received by Bali Caring Community will be distributed as follows:
- Legong Peduli Kasih 10,000,000 Rupiah
- Packages of basic everyday needs will be given to 30 needy families and individuals in the village of Amerta Bhuana, Selat, Karangasem
- Packages of basic everyday needs will be given to 30 needy families and individuals in the scavenger settlement at the Suwung waste disposal facility in Pesanggaran.
Please find below some additional information.