Children Health Check at SDN 1 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
On 18 January 2020, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 1 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 1 Besakih; I Nyoman Suartana, S.Pd. SD (0853 3934 8666), I Gusti Ayu Setiawati, S.Pd. SD., Ni Made Sukarmini, S. Pd. H., I Wayan Warsa, S. Pd., I Gusti Ayu Endrayani, S. Pd. H., Ni Nengah Suci, S. Pd. H., I Putu Mastia, Ni Komang Srianingsih
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Katrine, Eka
- BCC’s volunteers; Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Agus Astawa, Rizky Adhisty, Robertus Alfred Selphiade, Lovanya Ezekiela S., I Gusti Ngurah Yogi Pratama, Nunung Yetti Suharyati
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 1 Besakih; 78 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: Pempatan, Rendang, Karangasem
Coordinates: 8°23’02.3″S 115°26’24.9″E (View on Google Maps)