Children Health Check at SDN 2 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
On February 1st, 2020, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-3 at SDN 2 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 2 Besakih; I Wayan Subagia, S.Pd. SD. (0813 5320 3763), I Nengah Degeng, S.Pd. H., I Made Ribek. S.Pd. H., I Wayan Nuryadi, S.Pd. H., I Putu Andi Agus Praman, S.Pd., Ni Putu Sri Kesuma Dewi, S.Pd., Ni Wayan Sri Martini, S.Pd., Ayu Nyoman Suartini, S.Pd. SD., Putu Yuda Pramana Putra, S.Pd., I Gusti Bagus Jana, S.Pd. H.
- Benjamin Foundation; Caroline Beukman, Caroline, Conny, Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka, Yustin, Ibu Ketut, N.G.A Stiti Supastri
- BCC’s volunteers; Ketut Ciptayanti, Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Agus Astawa, I Gusti Ngurah Yogi Pratama, Nunung Yetti Suharyati
- The participants: the students grade 1-3 of SDN 2 Besakih; 136 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.