Children Health Check at SDN 2 Duda, Selat, Karangasem
On August 24th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-3 at SDN 2 Duda in Duda Village, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 2 Duda; I Gusti Putu Gunarta, S. Pd. (0821 4642 3509), Ni Luh Ungsianingsih, S. Pd. H., Ni Ketut Suarjani, S. Pd., Sang Ayu Putu Purnawati, S. Pd., Ni Ketut Ayu Purnamayanti, S. Pd., I Made Suidnya, S. Pd., I Gusti Ayu Kerti, S. Pd., I Komang Agus Sumardika, S. Pd., Putu Ekayantini, I Ketut Budiartawan, I Wayan Suardana
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Anna, Katrine
- BCC’s volunteer; I Wayan Sudarsana, Tanndy, Ayunda, Cipta, Dwico, Janaspriya, Athalya Violira
- The participants: the students grade 1-3 of SDN 2 Duda; 75 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 2 Duda in Duda Village, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°26’50.5″S 115°28’47.5″E (View on Google Maps)