Children Health Check at SDN 2 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem
On November 17th 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Bali Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-3 at SDN 2 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The Principal of SDN 2 Duda Timur; I Nyoman Ardana, S. Pd. SD and the teachers; I Nengah Diarta, S. PD. H, Ni Ketut Darmini, S. Pd. SD, Ni Nengah Sari, S. Pd. SD, I Made Suarta, S. Pd. SD, I Made Gunawan, S. Pd. SD, Ni Nyoman Juniari, S. Pd. SD, Ni Wayan Widastri, S. Pd. SD, Ketut Ciptayanti, S. Pd.
- Benjamin Bali Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina, Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteer; Ketut Ciptayanti, Eka Septi Ariyani, Wayan Sudarsana, Andri
- The participants : students grade 1-3 of SDN 2 Duda Timur; 58 people
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 2 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°26’50.7″S 115°29’58.5″E (View on Google Maps)