Children Health Check at SDN 2 Selat, Karangasem
On October 26th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 2 Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 2 Selat; I Gede Putra Wijaya, S. Pd. (0852 3791 3739), Ni Nyoman Sri Astiti, S. Pd. SD., I Made Sueka, S. Pd., I Made Suardiana, S. Pd., I Kadek Susiari, S. Pd. SD., I Gusti Ayu Candrawati, S. Ag., Ni Kadek Septiari, S. Pd., I Gusti Ayu Sri Puspadi, S. Pd. SD., Ni Wayan Kusniari, S. Pd., Ida Bagus Putu Mulyana, S. Pd.
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Kristine
- BCC’s volunteers; Ayunda Putri Wardani, Sarah Febrian, Wayan Sudarsana, I Gusti Ngurah Yogi Pratama, Janaspriya
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 2 Selat; 57 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 2 Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°25’55.9″S 115°28’32.9″E (View on Google Maps)